Goodbye

Sep 2020

 Hello to all!

I started making customs 14 years ago, in Nov of 2006, thru the way I meet many, many people around the world, I sent my customs to every corner of the World, and I actually got many fiendships who lasted many years.

Today I announce my retirement from making customs and any work in general, my main website is now closed, this blog will be left alive but I will never be able to post an entry or answer any question or request again.

I just want to say a Big Thank You! to all of you for all these years of share and fun.

Making Star Wars Customs was really a big part of my life, but today I left all to continue to my new journey that will last till the end of times.

GOOD BYE!

GOD bless you. Stay Stong.

Isashi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.